align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

KITE FLYING MEETUP Message Board Rocky Mountain Kite Association Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Frederick in Flight 7am - 11am Saturday and Sunday

Meetup details changed: Frederick in Flight 7am - 11am Saturday and Sunday

Paul G.
user 13166813
Frederick, CO
I added a few notes to the Meetup.  No significant changes other than indicating I will be there Sat and Sun from 7am to 11am only.
For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/rockymtnkite/events/122574402/­
When: Saturday, June 22, 2013 7:00 AM
Where: Centennial Park
8th Street
Frederick, Co 80530
Directions:
East off I-25 on Hwy-52.  2.5m East to Colorado Blvd (stoplight).  North 3/4m to first road (5th St).  Turn right (East) on 5th St and go 1 block.  Turn right (South) on Main St and go 6 short blocks.  Turn left (East) on 8th St and go to the "T" about 10 blocks (field will be on right side).  Turn right (South) onto short road between the ball-park and Centennial Park.  Park in parking lot.   Look for me.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.