Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Shadowrun 4th Edition

Shadowrun 4th Edition

Ross W.
user 55210942
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Looking to join or start a group playing Shadowrun 4th edition. Anyone out there wants to play around in 2074, chummers?
Ken
user 3925397
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 3
I've been toying around with the idea, but my schedule is a bit crazy. When, where, and what did you have in mind?
Ross W.
user 55210942
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Hi Ken,

I currently live in Cedar Park and I'd be willing to host. Ideally I'd like to find something running on the weekend (probably Sunday?).

I have found a guy willing to GM and we're looking for players -- I'd welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss. Is there a time and place that would work for you?
Hannah L.
LaPhenix
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
My boyfriend and I have been searching high and low for a Shadowrun group since we moved here. We'd only played a handful of games back home, but loved the system and would be eager to join a group!
Ross W.
user 55210942
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Hi there!

We're actually meeting tonight to discuss the game before we get things started. We'll be at the Starbucks on Cypress Creek in Cedar Park starting at 7 PM until around 7:45 PM.

Send me an e-mail to spyrer at clansmith dot org and I'll hook you up with the GM.
Brandon
user 63713742
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hey Folks - GM Here. Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that this is indeed a real thing, and I'm quite interested in GMing for Shadowrun for you fine folks.

As it stands, we need to get some scheduling out of the way. So, with that in mind, I would like for everyone to send me an email with your preferred meetup times assuming that we meet on either a Friday evening or a Sunday. A simple Example, to keep things easy
(These aren't my actual time frames, just giving examples)

Brandon
Friday - 9 PM to 8 AM
Sunday - 9 AM to 7 PM

I can be reached via email at Ympulse1 at gmail.com
Hannah L.
LaPhenix
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
Haven't heard back anything, keep us updated as things occur?
Ross W.
user 55210942
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
Looks like we're aiming for next weekend, probably sunday at 2 PM.
Karlen K.
user 12366925
Austin, TX
Post #: 29
I might be willing to DM a Shadowrun game near central/south Austin if people would be interested. I'd like to run for new and old gamers since this would be my first venture DMing the game and I'd be willing to run the Shadowrun Missions to keep it casual.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Hope I'm not too late but I've been dying to play SR for the last 10 years and will have Sundays free soon, are there still any openings? I've played every edition but 4th and I have most of the books for 4th (and older as well). I also live in north Austin off of Anderson Mill so Cedar park isn't even a long drive.