Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Players Needed: Pathfinder Forgotten Realms Homebrew - Long Term - North Austin

Players Needed: Pathfinder Forgotten Realms Homebrew - Long Term - North Austin

James
user 92703482
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hear ye, Hear ye,

The old, the young, the fairest maiden to the gnarled old man...I beckon ye to listen to my tale. For I shall reveal the grandest of mysteries. The mystery that beckons to the young heart, and dusts the cobwebs from the ancient memories of the old. Why its the mystery of the hero! The path of glory and greatness that forges the seemingly unwary youth into the hardened heroes of legend! It is a story told countless times, like now, around the fire on a cold autumn eve. It is a story that is being written even now throughout the land. It is the story that has yet to begin...and...the story that has just begun!

I am looking to start a Forgotten Realms campaign for 6-7 players. I will be using the Pathfinder rules system. I will post more as interest demands, but in general this will be a coming of age campaign that will forge the story of your young 1st level characters as they travel the path to becoming heroes of legend.

I am thinking the group would meet weekly or biweekly in the North Austin area, either at my home or in a mutually agreed location. I like to promote a somewhat equal mix of roleplay and combat, tailored to the collective whims of the group.

I look forward to hearing from you.
A former member
Post #: 5
if you're close to us, and the game doesn't go too late, my husband and I may be interested.
Ross W.
user 55210942
Austin, TX
Post #: 13
Sounds interesting! Depending on the schedule and location I'd be open to joining.
James
user 92703482
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I live in North Austin, a stones throw from Round Rock. We can certainly play at my home. If someone else wants to host, we can always change it up. I'm pretty flexible and easy-going. I have player who has committed already.

Looking for 5-6 more.

Ross, Naomi, thank you for the replies. I will touch base with each of your by direct e-mail.
Jim
user 4059911
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hey I just signed up, I would be interested in the game, depending on Days and times. looking to find out more.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 19
Depending on the day I'd be up for it. I live off of Anderson Mill and work in Round Rock so location is great. I do have a Regular Saturday game, but otherwise good to go.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 20
side note; anyone know how I get to my email on this site?
James
user 92703482
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
side note; anyone know how I get to my email on this site?

When you get an e-mail, it sends an e-mail to your regular e-mail. That's how I check it. But also, under Account above, there is a little drop down menu and you can select e-mail and notifications.

Jim
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
Okay thanks.
Any word on day for this? Friday is best but i can do evenings that aren't Saturday as well.
Paul
Anazlu
Austin, TX
Post #: 34
hey, I too am interested. I might have a friend who would be too. Id have to check with him. But I deffently am. the only stipulation is what day of the week it is. I live near Mopac and 183 so I can get anywhere in north Austin easy.