addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Would like to start a group in the Cedar Park area

Would like to start a group in the Cedar Park area

Tom B.
user 4137784
Leander, TX
Post #: 15
William,

Sorry for the delay. If you're still looking, where do you meet?

Tom
A former member
Post #: 2
We play right near Duval and Mopac. Right at 10 miles from cedar park. I'll send you a PM.
A former member
Post #: 2
Tom,

My wife recently said she would like to get into D&D, I started playing in 4E, and only got two campaigns in. If you are still looking for players, and would not mind some beginners tagging along (both of us) Let me know! We live out in Lakeway on 620 so its not that far from us.
Tom B.
user 4137784
Leander, TX
Post #: 16
Reuben,

If I do manage to get a group together, I'll certainly keep you in mind. I don't mind new players at all.