align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Sunday Evening Game?

Sunday Evening Game?

Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 27
Looking for a Sunday Evening Game, open for a lot of things willing to run as long as someone can host.
I've been gaming for almost 30 years and I have a fairly large collection of games. My favorites include L5R, 7th Sea, Pathfinder, Dresden Files, Rifts, Warhammer (Fantasy & 40K-based RPG's), Battlelord's, WEG Star Wars and many more.
James
user 10059325
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
My roommate and I would be interested in playing in a Dresden Files game. Depending on the size of the group, we might be willing to offer to host the game at our place.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 28
Well...so far thats two people...find more and maybe we can make it happen, where do you live?
James
user 10059325
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
Near Metric and Parmer. Also, trying to scare up a couple of other players.

My roommate has her heart set on playing a Warder. I have a couple of character ideas. I know someone who might be interested in playing a Knight of the Cross. How attached are you to canon?
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 29
Sorry about the delay of response, I really need to check in more often. The last game I ran lasted a year and a half and took place immediately after the events of Changes, but that was about all the Cannon I followed.
At any rate, I'm holding off on solidifying anything until I know what my new work schedule will be, which I should know by next Friday or so. Once I have that set I'll go checking the JB Forum for any additional bodies then we can arrange a sit-down so we can get the City and characters etc all together, the way its supposed to be done.
James
user 10059325
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
I'm trying to recruit some people for the game. So far, the only definite players I have are myself and my roommate.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 30
It actually occurred to me that I have two other players who will likely play, but maybe not until after I move into the new place I'm planning to move to, but that likely won't be until November.
James H.
MightyDuck836
Austin, TX
Post #: 48
If you dont mind a second James and someone unfamiliar with the system, I would love to join up. I'm caught up on the Dresden Files, I've just never played the game.
Chiatroll
user 7053991
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
Dresden files sounds interesting but I haven't seen the rule system for it yet. I have read all the books though for world familiarity.
James
user 10059325
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
Dresden Files is a Fate game. And, *I* don't mind having another James in the group, but I'm not running the game.