Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › GURPS game needs a few players

GURPS game needs a few players

Billy
mehrkat
Austin, TX
Post #: 23
Hi,

I'm starting a GURPS game on Friday nights every 2 weeks I have 2 players and a play space (nonsmoking space but there are pets at the game site). Game site is near Round Rock and plans are to have the game start about 7:30 and end Midnight to 1am. Need a few more players.

Its a home grown fantasy world with some flavors of Tamora Pierce and Mercedes Lackey.

If you aren't familiar with GURPS don't worry considerable time will be taken to explain and learn the system.

We don't have a definitive start date as we need to bring in the new players but I'm pretty determined to get the game off the ground by the end of January.

If you are interested please send me a message and we can start a discussion and I can send you more information about the world and campaign.
Billy
mehrkat
Austin, TX
Post #: 24
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that at the moment my game is full. thanks for those who showed an interest and I can't say I hope to be hunting for players anytime soon but I'm glad this site is here to look.