addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Any PathFinder games out there?

Any PathFinder games out there?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey all,

I'm a long-time D&D player and GM, but just picked up the pathfinder corebook and I'm interested in playing in a game.

Any games out there seeking players?
Matthew T.
user 14578283
Leander, TX
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I'm a long-time D&D player and GM, but just picked up the pathfinder corebook and I'm interested in playing in a game.

Any games out there seeking players?

I'm looking for players to start a new game soon. It would be Pathfinder in a homebrew world, alternate weekends, either on Friday Night or Saturday. I was going to post a message about it, but saw your post.

Look for my post, and drop me a private message if you're interested.