Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › New to Austin, New to D&D, veteran of RPGs

New to Austin, New to D&D, veteran of RPGs

Ethan R
user 31877942
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hey all! I have played a lot of RPGs in the past but lately a couple friends and I have taken a interest in D&D, there are 3 of us and we really wanna give it a shot but we don't know much so I am looking for someone in the Austin area (we live on Riverside drive) to teach us, maybe be our DM, and just get us started, please respond and let me know if you are interested, we are very laid back but very excited, and hey free beer ;)

4th edition
also we know a little bit so this may not be a chore and we also may get a D&D group going so yea!
Maximilian
user 8619630
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 210
I'm new to Austin as well, and am looking for a gaming group.

I spent about a year teaching people 4e at weekly Encounters and Living Forgotten Realms events so I have a lot of experience with newbies. And its a really great system for new people to learn and play.

If you're still interested and looking, let me know!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm also new to Austin and new to D&D, but a veteran of many PC games. Would like to join a small newbie-friendly group. I have some materials for 4e that I'd be happy to bring along to any events. I'm happy to host at my house in Pf or to meet anywhere in the Austin area.

So if Ethan's group needs a +1, I'd be happy to join. Otherwise I'm available if any of you find some other group that needs a +1.