addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board Austin RPG Meetup Discussion Forum › looking for Larpers

looking for Larpers

Thomas B S.
user 25537462
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Moved to Austin only a few months ago.... during the unpack i came across several boxes of high end larp boffer weapons... beings i have been disabled for several years now the weapons have not seen much action so i would actually like to see if any larpers out there would like to buy them at a very cheap price... they are calimacile and forgotten dreams weapons if anyone would like to acquire them feel free to give me a shout at <span class="skype_pnh_print_container"­>512-516-7428</span><span class="skype_pnh_container" dir="ltr" tabindex="-1"><span class="skype_pnh_mark"> begin_of_the_skype_highlighting</span­> <span class="skype_pnh_highlighting_inact­ive_common" dir="ltr" skypeaction="skype_dropdown" title="Call this phone number in United States of America with Skype: +15125167428"><span class="skype_pnh_left_span" skypeaction="skype_dropdown" title="Skype actions"> </span><span class="skype_pnh_dropart_span"­ skypeaction="skype_dropdown" title="Skype actions"><span class="skype_pnh_dropart_flag_span"­ skypeaction="skype_dropdown" style="background-position: -5849px 1px !important; "> </span> </span><span class="skype_pnh_textarea_span"­><span class="skype_pnh_text_span">­512-516-7428</span></span><­span class="skype_pnh_right_span">­ </span></span> <span class="skype_pnh_mark">end_­of_the_skype_highlighting</span><­/span>

But if anyone could direct me to any of the local Renfaire or Fantasy Medevil type larp groups in the area of Austin i would be most appreciative.