Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Cedar Park gaming?

Cedar Park gaming?

Tom B.
user 4137784
Leander, TX
Post #: 4
Looking for a group closer to home. Anyone in the Cedar Park/Leander area looking for a player, or are there any players looking for a group?

I've played and GMed for 30 years and live in Blockhouse Creek.

Is there anybody out there?
CourtFool
CourtFool
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 10
Representing Pflugerville. I have a strong distaste for Class based systems, but willing to try just about anything else. I would even be open to running Hero, Mutants & Masterminds or PDQ#.
A former member
Post #: 1
I live in Georgetown, and work in Austin. I'm looking for a group. I had to sell all of my books a few years back , but still have a few things in PDF. I used to play and run several different systems (mostly horror and fantasy settings), but haven't played in a few years. I just moved to Texas a few months ago, and am just getting back into role-playing games. I'll play or run any game, but prefer games the emphasize story rather than rules.
A former member
Post #: 2
I see from another thread on this group that you are both interested in FATE. I've just download and skimmed the rules for it a few days ago, and am interested in trying it out, too. Would you be interested in getting together for a beverage (coffee or beer) to meet and discuss possible games? Perhaps if we schedule a meetup we'll get a few more people interested.
Tom B.
user 4137784
Leander, TX
Post #: 7
Definitely interested. Possibly this weekend? If you like beer, there's a place in Cedar Park called The Dig Pub that has a great selection. Otherwise we could get together wherever you like.

I'm very interested in Fate. I've only had a limited opportunity to run or play, and it codifies a number of things that I've done in my own games for years.

Tom Bagwell
A former member
Post #: 3
The Dig Pub at 8PM Sunday evening will work.

Anyone else able to make it to discuss gaming?
CourtFool
CourtFool
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 11
I would love to make it, but 8 PM on a school night is a bit late for me. I am definitely interested in some FATE.
Tom B.
user 4137784
Leander, TX
Post #: 8
Still looking for a couple more players if anyone is interested...

Looks like we'll be meeting Saturday's in the Cedar Park/Leander area. Probably alternating campaigns, one of which will be a fantasy campaign using Strands of Fate. The other isn't nailed down yet, but will likely be SF or modern/horror/conspiracy.

Anyone who's interested, drop me a line or just reply...

Tom Bagwell