addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
David P.
DaSlowKid
Austin, TX
Post #: 25
Hello all,

Does anybody in this group play L5R and if so would they be willing to allow an additional new player. Just picked up the 4th ed. book and it looks great. I've read through most of the Clan Wars series so I know the world just never played the game.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Sadly I've been looking for an Austin-based game for several years now, there are several running but the memberships seems pretty exclusive as I've never gotten in. But you could try heading to the Dragon's Lair on Thursday night when the Card-Game players show up as they are also the PnP players.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Looks like we will be changing our WFRPG Game to an L5R game. It will be on Saturday Nights out in Elgin, well near Elgin anyway, let me know if you're still interested.
David P.
DaSlowKid
Austin, TX
Post #: 27
I am still interested. I work until 1830 Saturday so with travel time and time to change clothes I would be ready about 1930 or so. Let me know if this is too late.
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
We usually start around 5ish so 7:30 is probably too late...damn.

Still need players if anyone else is interested.
Maximilian
user 8619630
Austin, TX
Post #: 223
I'm interested in playing L5R, and my roommate can run it.

Anyone still up for it?
Ian S.
user 47555942
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
See other posts...8)
My current game is full at 5 mostly regular players and has others interested....so I have a waiting list...8P
Though if I had a bigger space to run in than my friends house, I could add one, maaaybe two more players...more meat-sacks...8)