Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Established group seeks 1 more for Pathfinder

Established group seeks 1 more for Pathfinder

Arell
user 16154251
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
We are a group of gamers with various levels of experience playing Pathfinder. We play on Sundays from 3 PM to 8 PM. We welcome players with all levels of experience, including newbies. Actually, this would be a good game for a new player since we encourage the use of "core rules".

I would like to meet with you sometime in the week and discuss the campaign and maybe make a character. There is no obligation, so if you decide that you may not be a good fit at any point, I totally understand.

The game is a homebrew setting that I DM. I care a lot about the setting, but I don't require everyone to be interested in the politics or religion. I do my best not to shove my 'pet world' down anybody's throat. I do, however, ask that you make a character that fits in somewhere in the world.

If you're interesting in meeting up with me sometime this week for coffee so we can discuss the group, I would love to meet you.
David P.
DaSlowKid
Austin, TX
Post #: 26
I would be interested in joining your group although I may be a bit late to the games depending on where you play at. I work until 1430 but it's slow on Sundays so I should be able to go straight to the game.

Assuming you still have room for one I would love to meet and discuss the setting with you.
Arell
user 16154251
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Hi David,
thanks for the reply, but I think we found our +1 already :(

Good luck finding a group, and happy gaming! :)