Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Hi, I'm new

Hi, I'm new

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm a novice gamer, relatively new to Austin, and my husband and I are really missing our gaming friends. I am hoping that through this group we can meet some new people here (especially people with experience running campaigns) who will welcome us to the table.
Charles
user 7806169
Kyle, TX
Post #: 68
Greetings:

I'm organizing a D&D 4th edition group. It will most likely be based in Kyle, though. I have a lot of experience running campaigns, and would like to get a good, solid group together. If you'd like more details, contact me: cranebump@gmail.com.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you for responding. We live in North Austin, almost in Cedar Park, so Kyle seems a little far.
Charles
user 7806169
Kyle, TX
Post #: 72
Naomi:

I can understand not wanting to drive. Just an update: I have 2 players, both in Austin, and we're looking to add a couple. Since the players are in Austin, I am looking to establish a location there and I will drive in to GM the sessions. If that is a game-changer for you guys, let me know. All the players are adults, btw, with 2 of us married and in our 40s. The other is a university student in his mid-20s. Don't know if that's a concern, but there it is.

Thanks again,
E
Steven
user 3031707
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Depending where you locate in Austin, I am available!
A former member
Post #: 3
Actually, It seems that we may have a full house. Enough of my, and my husband's, coworkers are interested, and a couple may even be willing to run a game.
I would still love an opportunity to just hang out with other gamers, and we haven't confirmed everyone's schedule yet. Thank you both for your interest. Steven we're pretty far north, but I'll let you know if there's room. We have a ton of D&D 3.5 books and a couple of Pathfinder.