addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Dragon Age

Dragon Age

Tess
Malkyne
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
1.) How much interest is there out there in the "Dragon Age" pen-and-paper game from Green Ronin (based on the Bioware franchise of the same name)?

2.) If you are interested, which of the following time periods appeal to you:
A.) I don't know anything about the Dragon Age background. I just want to play it, and spoilers are OK!
B.) History, with a heavy focus on Darkspawn, such as one of the earlier blights.
C.) History, with a heavy focus on politics and war, such as the era of the Orlesian occupation of Ferelden.
D.) History, with a heavy focus on religion, politics, and war, such as the era of Andraste's rebellion against the Tevinter Imperium.
E.) An alternate version of events from Dragon Age: Origins.
F.) A story which picks up immediately after Dragon Age: Origins (and may include spoilers from the other games/books).
G.) A story which takes place in some theoretical future well after all current canonical material (say, the next Blight).

I'm chewing on running something at some point, but I don't plan out something with a bunch of spoilers, if I can only find players who don't want spoilers.