Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Hero System / Champions

Hero System / Champions

Matthew B.
user 12937356
Georgetown, TX
Post #: 81
Hello,

I am looking for some interested people that would love to play some Superhero Adventure using the Hero 6th or Hero 5th(if enough people prefer it over 6th). I would love to play during the weeknight since I know alot of people have games on the weekend. I get off work @ 6pm so we could start 6:30ish.

Let me know if your interested?

Matthew
Tim H.
user 44314492
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I am interested in playing Champions. Would be available to play on Thursday nights.

Tim

Hello,

I am looking for some interested people that would love to play some Superhero Adventure using the Hero 6th or Hero 5th(if enough people prefer it over 6th). I would love to play during the weeknight since I know alot of people have games on the weekend. I get off work @ 6pm so we could start 6:30ish.

Let me know if your interested?

Matthew

Matthew B.
user 12937356
Georgetown, TX
Post #: 83
Tim,

Cool. I know of another person that we might want to play with us which then would be fine to start. Do you have any of the books? Hopefully, you prefer 6th but I do have the 5th edition books.

Matt
Tim H.
user 44314492
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I can do 6th Edition. Was looking to get it and now I have a reason to do so :)
Maximilian
user 8619630
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 221
I'd like to play a superhero game. Let me know when and where.

Also, if you need someone to run a superhero game, I have an epic campaign on deck and ready to go using my own very light rules system. It came about from a year of experimenting in making combat go as quickly as possible, and it works!

And setting-wise, think a combination of Misfits, Heroes, and a dash of Nineteen Eighty-Four.

But I'm up for playing anything if someone else is gracious enough to run a game.