align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Shadowrun 4A campaign.

Shadowrun 4A campaign.

Marcone
user 4992304
Austin, TX
Post #: 18
Hey guys, I am wanted to GM a new Shadowrun campaign. Right now i am looking for people to join. Looking for nice people and good roleplayers. You don't have to have any experience with Shadowrun. I have GMed many times before but i am a little rusty on Shadowrun. The campaign will start in April, ran out of my condo in old west Austin. Since this will be out of my house i would like to meet the people that will be in the game beforehand.

Requirements:
Tuesday at 630 untill aroud 11. Times are tentative.
People who can play in character, but not to extreme LARPing levels.
Over the age of 21.
Able to handle mature content.
Good hygiene and manners.
Have their own transportation means.
Eat before hand, bring your own food, or get delivery.
Able to fudge the rules a little for the sake of fun.

I am a pretty laid back guy in my late 20s who loves a good beer. I have been wanting to get back into Shadowrun for a while, being that catalyst has released so much material. I will be wanting to run some favorite older missions (so if you have experience with shadowrun, please let me know).

If you think you will be a good fit, send me a PM and we will get together sometime to see if we are a good fit for each other.
A former member
Post #: 11
Sign me up, I'm looking forward to playing some Tuesday Shadowrun.
Adam J.
user 71844102
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
I have played 1 short game of Shadowrun and liked it (bought the Arsenal book). I'm interested in playing, since the game isn't schedualed to start till April should we meet up at a neutral location to discuss the game and characters?
Marcone
user 4992304
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
We are still looking for one or two more people if anyone is interested.
sam j.
user 9740841
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
We are still looking for one or two more people if anyone is interested.

I've never played Shadowrun, but I've always been interested in the setting. I've mostly played DnD, Pathfinder and Dark Heresy. But if you need another player, I might be able to make it. Where would the game be held?