addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board Austin RPG Meetup Discussion Forum › Long-time D&Ders starting GURPS game; looking for player(s)

Long-time D&Ders starting GURPS game; looking for player(s)

Thom
thom99
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Our group has been playing D&D on and off since 2005, and we want a change of pace. I plan to run a "spirit of D&D" game using GURPS rules, and we're looking for 1-2 like-minded players!

We usually meet every other Friday night from 5:30pm to around 11:00pm or so. We need/want a player who will be reliable about showing up on time and who enjoys a healthy mix of roleplaying and combat.

The game will be between 50/50 and 60/40 roleplay/combat; and will be run using modified GURPS rules. Knowledge of GURPS is not a requirement (in fact it will probably hinder you more than help). We're a group of fairly laid back, married, nonsmokers ranging in age from 34 to 53, who enjoy both roleplaying and combat. If this sounds like something you might want to try, please contact me at the e-mail below.

Tom
tcooper99@me.com