add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Looking for a gaming group 3.5/PF

Looking for a gaming group 3.5/PF

Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Hello all,
I am looking to join a gaming circle. I love 3.5/PF and not overly fond of what I have played of 4th. I was in a 4th game for about a year and if not for the folks in the group making it worth while then I would have left. I just didn`t care for the system. Anyway, I am in north Austin. At the point where Round Rock and Pville all come together. My daughter goes to a Pville school even though we are in Austin city limits for example. I work all the way South off of East Riverside so a drive somewhere other than North Austin is fine with me. My work sched is a bit odd, I have Thurs and Sat off. I can play any night of the week though depending on when the game started. I get off at 7pm, but don`t have to be in until 10am.