Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG - Looking for Players

Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG - Looking for Players

Marc B.
user 118425572
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I am interested in running Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) in south Austin and I am looking for fellow players. I've played the system a few times and it has really struck a gaming-nerd cord with me, so much so that I feel the need to evangelize it a bit by going public :)

I have some experience with the system as a player in low-level scenarios (zero-level funnels :), but will be learning along with any other new players for the most part. I do have experience GMing other systems such as Call of Cthulhu and Mutant Future, so I feel comfortable with the role of running a game and making it fun for the players.

My initial plan is to try and organize at Whose Turn Is It? Games on Lamar - they are nearby, have a big gaming space next door to their shop, and have an open RPG night on Wednesdays. If folks are interested in joining in, please leave a reply or contact me!

1) Game System(s) - Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG
2) Version(s) - The only one!
3) Location (Generally) - South Austin/Whose Turn Is It? Games
4) Duration of the Event (if known) - One night, if popular, ongoing
5) Expectations (we all have biases - make your expectations public rather than surprise people contacting you). - A willingness to learn a new system and to have fun
6) Date/Days - Wednesdays, first session possibly 4 December, though I am open to other days
7) Times - 7:00-10:00 pm
8) Materials Needed (that the player/DM needs to supply) - pencils, the usual set of gaming dice. I'll provide rules, any unusual dice, paper, etc.