Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Game/location?

Game/location?

Joe M.
jmarotta520
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Hi all,
The two questions I heard most at the social were: "Where do you live?" and "What do you like to play/run?". So, I figured it may be worth answering that over the discussion forums... I'm Joe, and I live in the non-hip part of East Austin (by the old airport/current Mueller development). I'm interested in playing k almost anything, but feel comfortable running Call of Cthulhu, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Mage (2nd Edition), Paranoia, and Fading Suns.

How about the rest of you?
James
user 10059325
Austin, TX
Post #: 13
Hey, all!

I'm James. I live in North Austin (Near Parmer and Mopac). I'm currently running a Dresden Files game (Full up right now. Sorry.) and playing in another Dresden Files game. I'm willing to give most games a try, though I generally prefer less crunchy systems. I've run Mage (2nd), Werewolf (2nd & Revised), Mutants & Masterminds (2nd), D&D (2nd & 4e, somehow missed 3e), Fate (Dresden, mostly), Star Wars (D20 & West End Games), and probably more that I've forgotten.

I'm actually still open to either running or playing another game, depending on schedule.

Next!
Alan
A1an
Leander, TX
Post #: 16
Hello all,
Im Alan and live North of Austin. I have played D&D since AD&D and found every change in editions to parallel well with my desires for running the games. I havent tried D&D Next and will probably wait for full publication. Currently i have 2 running 4e D&D campaigns, but have become fascinated with the Fate Core concept.

Tom B.
user 4137784
Leander, TX
Post #: 17
I'm Tom and also live north of Austin (also Leander, actually.) I've played and GMed games since 1981. I can't even remember every game I've run or played. Currently my interests are with more independent games (CORPS, Unisystem, Thousand Suns, A|State, Fate Core, maybe Numenera.) Fantasy, modern horror, SF.