align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Looking to start up a RPG gaming group

Looking to start up a RPG gaming group

Mike B
Blackhawk101
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello

Just recently moved here from CT with 30 years worth of RPGs, board games and minis. I am looking for a max of 6 people to play The Morrow Project setting but using either GURPS or Hero System rules.

Gaming will be every other Sunday at a dedicated time (currently looking to start around 3 or 4 and playing until 8 or 9). This every other week will not change to make planning easier (if it falls on say Xmas well then see you two weeks after that). For a break if needed or if only a few of people show up that particular sunday we can pull down and play virtually anything else off my shelves.

I am looking for adult players only. Non-smokers (wife's requirement). Will be played at my house in Cedar Park. I have a cat so if you are allergic consider that. I have a fridge full of soda etc.

Looking to start play on 23FEB.

If interested let me know either here or via swordsmith5187@gmail.com

Thanks!