add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Looking for Mid-Week RPG Group

Looking for Mid-Week RPG Group

A former member
Post #: 3
I am looking to join a table-top RPG group in the Central / South Austin area. I currently run a monthly D&D 3.0 game and need to get a break from DMing sometimes. I am available Sunday evening through Thursday evening, but would prefer a mid-week group if possible. I have source material to play 2nd, 3.0, 3.5, or 4th edittions of D&D; however, I am open to trying other games. I enjoy the experience and meeting new people so trying a new game certainly couldn't hurt.
A former member
Post #: 131
I am always amazed at groups that leave posts from former members up from ages ago (this one from 2009) that are now useless. A simple push of a button could keep this up to date and current (thus hopefully more useful) for all members.