Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Game starting up for Sunday/Monday D&D 4.0

Game starting up for Sunday/Monday D&D 4.0

Chris
user 10272987
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello,

I have been out of the gaming scene for a while but looking to get back into it!

I would like to build a group that meets on either sunday or monday (my days off) to play D&D 4.0

I'm a big believer in that the GM should get to enjoy themselves to, so I would like an experienced GM to help out the first few session but give everybody a chance to run a game, maybe every 2 sessions we switch GM's just so nobody gets burned out.

I propose we start off at level 2 and just build from there! I don't have any other details other than I live in North Austin, we can play at my place- or in a comic shop (or another business) or just take turns hosting.

Who is interested?

EDIT: I am up to ANY Game, it doesn't have to be Dungeons and Dragons. If you want to get together and play another d20 system or any board game thats fine, I just want to build a regular group of pretty neat people to hang with on my weekend and play games with!

-Chris