add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Campaign

Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Campaign

Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hey Everyone,
My buddy Nate, my boyfriend G, and myself are looking to start a good ole fashioned Dungeons and Dragons game using 3.5 rules. We're tossing around different ideas for campaign setting, but we are really looking to do a D&D that is basic old school D&D fantasy with some good role play, dungeon crawling, and some hack-n-slash!

All of us are laid back and very fun to hang around. We like to get our beer and party on as we game, and usually hang out after game for some video game action.

I am looking to run the game every-other thursday night at 7pm until whenever. We usually try to end around 10:30 to 11:00pm. I live in the North Austin area...Parmer & McNeil a large beautiful house I just bought with my boyfriend. We do have a cat so if you're allergic then be warned. If any of you are interested please hit me up!