add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Iron Kingdoms Campaign starting (3.5e)(North Austin)

Iron Kingdoms Campaign starting (3.5e)(North Austin)

user 10460249
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I am to be running an Iron Kingdoms campaign on Sunday evenings. Players will begin at 7th level. I am currently looking for one or two more players to fill out the current group.

For those of you unfamiliar with the setting, Iron Kingdoms is a 3.5e OGL setting for D&D, but it is not your typical high fantasy setting. It is equal parts magic, warfare and industrial revolution.
For a brief primer on the IK, you can check out Privateer Press' official Introduction to the Iron Kingdoms
You can respond to this thread or email me at