Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Friday Night Group

Friday Night Group

A former member
Post #: 13
Looking to start a friday night game, I am looking to run a game, I have a Rifts Game, Robotech Game, Call of Cthulhu Game.
Ramon M.
user 9898949
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I would love to play in any of those games, especially the palladium system. What time on Friday nights are you thinking you would start?
A former member
Post #: 14
That honestly depends on whoever can play as I get off work at 2pm. I am good after that whenever everyone can get together basically. If you want more information about any of the campaigns please inquire.
A former member
Post #: 2
I am most interested in CoC. Most likely cannot commit to EVERY friday, though.
A former member
Post #: 15
What i am looking for is 2 to 3 days of the month and at minimum three people besides me committed
A former member
Post #: 19
Call of Cthulhu

1920's Game Setting

You have recently joined the Society of Paranormal, and Occult Research or SPOR, you were chosen due to your field of study and the specialty you bring to your field. SPOR has created a new unit that is slated to recover special artifacts, books, talisman, scepter etc. SPOR has slated you for working with an occult expert to assist you on your travels.

The Gentleman looks to be in his 80's yet talks as if he is no older than his 30's. He is slightly hunched over, balding with white hair, a monocle on his left eye, a black silk jacket a velvet black and red vest white button up shirt silk black pants, a full beard and mustache. "Welcome to the last days of this world, get ready to be awakened to a whole new world."