Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Looking for group for just about anything within reasonable driving distance

Looking for group for just about anything within reasonable driving distance from Killeen, on weekends.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey :) as I live near Ft. Hood, I'm looking for a group to join, new or running, for good gaming/RPing fun, within 70 miles. I'd be available from Friday night to Sunday evening weekly... anything closer than Austin means more availability to play.

Open to about everything, but, especially interested in AD&D, futuristic like Shadowrun - including Shadowrun, Exaulted or WH40K.
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey Louis,

I attend the AD&D Meet-up group monthly in Austin and I am in Harker Heights. It s agreat group and I fully recommend chekcing them out! The group has grown to a large number in the past 6 motnhs and the people are friendly and easy to join in with!

I will be driving to the NEXT Meet-up on SUN, 24 JAN 2010 at 12 NOON. If you wanna ride with, contact me!

The games there from usually from 12 Noon to 5-6 pm.

Todd
A former member
Post #: 9
Sounds good but I don't see anything happening this month. Already over-drafted trying to get my car fixed up and most of the parts ended up being the wrong ones...

Got that Char Builder from Wizards, seems real nice. Rolled up a Teifling Warlock I'm really looking forward to (Role) Playing. Dragon-borne Warlord as well, but not as excited about that one, lol.
A former member
Post #: 6
That's cool! Right now I am involved with a group in Austin and we have a 1E/2E adventure group that is part of the Meet-Up group here. If you need a ride let me know. I have a specific time I leave here for the 45 min drive to Battle Forge Games in Austin.
A former member
Post #: 7
Sorry I should have posted a link. This the other group I am involved with.

http://dnd.meetup.com...­

A former member
Post #: 208
Last reply on this post was January 19, 2010 from all former members with no contact information. Wouldn't these posts be more useful if they were kept slightly more current?