Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › BatteTech: A time of war RPG

BatteTech: A time of war RPG

A former member
Post #: 4
Anyone playing Battletech AToW yet? They released the final of the new book on PDF.
A former member
Post #: 5
Bueller? Bueller?
A former member
Post #: 7
I would be interested in this game. I own the PDF.
A former member
Post #: 6
I'd be pretty interested in running it, though time might be an issue. Sadly, the time I am most free is Friday morning, when most people are doing that work thing :)
A former member
Post #: 12
I'd be pretty interested in running it, though time might be an issue. Sadly, the time I am most free is Friday morning, when most people are doing that work thing :)

I haven't gotten the chance to really read the rules yet. I have the PDF and my laptop isn't really effective for reading PDFs. Personally, I prefer the Pre-Clan era during the Succession Wars. I just like the idea of space knights with giant robots. If someone were dead set up the Clan era stuff, then I would still be up for it.
Stephen
user 12642283
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Anyone playing Battletech AToW yet? They released the final of the new book on PDF.

I don't have the PDF, but I'm a long time BT player with some Mechwarrior experience. I might be interested...