Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › PHB3 Play Day

PHB3 Play Day

Taylor, TX
Post #: 8
There will be a D&D Play day for the release of PHB3 on Saturday March 20 at Battleforge games, not sure where else they might be playing.
James C.
user 9399563
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
Details, please.

How does this work and what time?
A former member
Post #: 25
I'm organizing the World Wide D&D Gameday PHB3 at Battleforge. I've made special arrangements to be able to host on Saturday (Which at Battleforge is normally very busy on Saturday's but that weekend shouldn't be a problem I was told) as well as I also am planning on running addition slots as part of the Austin D&D Meet-up group on Sunday. I usually have games start around 12:30 so if you show up at noon-12:15 their shouldn't be a problem.

To participate simple show up. WoTC provides an adventure and pregen's and yourself to play. The pregen's typically draw heavily on material in the new book they are spotlighting. PHB3 includes new classes for the Psionic power source as well as more Divine and Primal material as well as several new races, new feats and powers.

If your interested in attending, send me a message or e-mail via the meet-up group as well as which day your likely to attend (theirs nothing stopping you from playing both days but it would be the same adventure, so try out a different character if you like).

Matthew Mosher