Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Pflugerville True20 Steampunk Game

Pflugerville True20 Steampunk Game

A former member
Post #: 21
I have an OGL SteamPunk Campaign looking for players. This game takes place saturday nights.

Have three players would like at least 2 to 3 more.

Did you enjoy Wild Wild West, how about Sherlock Holmes, what about Cit of the Lost Children, or City of Ember, what about League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Around the world in 80 days, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Brothers grimm, The Mummy Returns, NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street,The Time Machine or even Van Hellsing. All these movies are steampunk or steampunk inspired. Did they spark an interest did you want to game in any of these worlds?

Welcome to Red EArth A twisted, adventurous world. The Science of Steam Versus Magics a wonderful time as well the supernatural races are losing connection to their lands soon the will be stuck here forever upon the Red EArth. Step into a world where magic is dying and science is prevailing.

Imagine a world where computers were developed a century before their time, powered by levers and steam engines instead of microprocessors or even light bulbs; a world where the zeppelin never went out of fashion as new technology made it safer and faster; where brave men and women explored a yet undiscovered world to find the wondrous ruins of lost civilizations or entrances to entirely new worlds; where the mysterious age of magic is slowly fading away to usher in an age of reason.

Playing Style - This is a campaign of intellectual means, the characters are going to be sent in for investigating, and discovering anything held over from the Age of Magic, if the character cross the great Mountains it will be a full on Steampunk experience. This game is driven by investigative teamwork, group cohesion, and the want for knowledge. This Game is 60% Roleplay and 40% Combat, there will be ruins, artifacts, crazy science, there will be fighting, duels, airship battles, ship wars, and much much more.

A former member
Post #: 22
This game was an OGL Steampunk game i converted it into True20(Green Ronin).
Califax
user 6725813
Austin, TX
Post #: 2

You still looking for players? Where in Austin are you located if your still looking?
Califax
user 6725813
Austin, TX
Post #: 3

lol location right in front of me... anyway i am interested if your still looking :)
A former member
Post #: 24
Actually this game has just been set aside. Thank you for your interest.
A former member
Post #: 300
I am interested should you ever decide to give the game a try.
A former member
Post #: 52
This game shut down do to a lack of players.
A former member
Post #: 303
If you like the Steampunk genre, there is a Steampunk inspired Secondlife game thats online. Just FYI