addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › DM seeking players for 3.5 D&D game

DM seeking players for 3.5 D&D game

Shanigan B.
user 12271365
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Alright, that's at least one!biggrin

As I have said before, this "meetup-within-a-meetup" is open to any and all interested parties (no pun intended), and I guess I will see yous guys tomorrow!

time to go, Gotta write!

hogunthegrim
user 8899241
Austin, TX
Post #: 44
Got there too late to do much more other than watch people play. Sorry for not meeting ya'll.

Shanigan, I sent you an email.
Shanigan B.
user 12271365
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
Well, today was a disaster. Nobody showed.

Once again, thanks go to Kalman for keeping in touch.

To any other interested parties out there, if you are seriously interested, then please let me know. email me (shaniganbaker @ rocketmail.com) and we can exchange contact info. I think part of the problem was even even if anyone showed up, they had no idea who I was, or what I look like, nor I them. I think if we are able to communicate a little better then hopefully this thing will get off the ground.

So, as of now: Yes, the game is absolutely still open to anyone interested. Anyone interested should email me. So far it looks as though I have one player who seems seriously interested. I'll continue to lurk on the boards for interest and I will continue updating as necessary.

Thanks!
Steven
user 12483810
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hey I would like to play as a Half-Giant DuskBlade. Is that posible? Although Half-giants are somewhat Psionic but i play him more as a barberic shaman. If you would like to contact me please do. stevenchambless@yahoo.com or my phone 512-317-5657
Shanigan B.
user 12271365
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
Just as a reminder, the game is still open and in development. I am writing when I can, and I hope that enough people are interested that we can schedule a meet-and-discuss and actually have more than 1 person show up. (I realized only too late that I had scheduled the last meet on the same day as the actual Group Meetup, which was pretty short-sighted)

If anyone is still looking to play in a 3.5 game on sundays with a long established world and a DM who is just itching to play, then contact me. Thanks!
Brandon M.
user 12620883
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hey I just joined the online community as well as the Austin community. I have been playing RPG's for many years and am wanting to join a group as a player. I have been DM'ing for quite some time and would love to have a PC again. Where do you meet to play?
Shanigan B.
user 12271365
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
Actually currently this game is still open and in planning. We have not had a first session yet, but I think I may finally have some serious interest going. Sorry I havent been posting as regularly but my work schedule can be demanding sometimes. We are probably going to meet to play at Battleforge Games when we start due to its pseudo-central, semi-convenient location.

I would also like to inform everyone that I have in fact been brainstorming and planning; this game is not dead by a longshot. If there are enough interested persons then I will do my best to get this thing launched ( It has been far too long since my last D&D game).

As always, I will continue to lurk and update when I can.
hogunthegrim
user 8899241
Austin, TX
Post #: 45
At this stage, we need a hard start date. Without it, there's no game - just talk about one.

Shanigan B.
user 12271365
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
How does the 15th of August sound to everyone interested?

I'm just throwing it out there.
A former member
Post #: 17
Unless something changes last minute,I am out for the 15th. (hosting company)