Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Looking for a Shadowrun 4th edition group.

Looking for a Shadowrun 4th edition group.

James
user 6441824
Quanah, TX
Post #: 1
I am an experienced gamer/GM and I love me some Shadowrun. I am looking for others who feel this love. I would like to join a group or form a group playing a weekly Shadowrun 4th ed game. I am willing to GM for players that know the setting even if you are just familiar with an earlier edition. I have experience with SR 2,3,4 editions.

Who I am: I am 31. I am familiar with soap. I eat meat. I am respectful of your home.

What I need: 4 or 5 other people, a datajack, and a house with a big table
David P.
DaSlowKid
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
I have been searching for a Shadowrun game and hopefully your interest is still there. Shoot me an email if so and we can hammer out the details chummer.

About me: 34 y/o engineering student, non-smoker. I too understand what soap and mouth wash is for and am also a carnivore. I have the core books and a few of the supplements from 4ed and most importantly a love of the genre and a desire to play/GM.

A former member
Post #: 4
I'm interested to. And if you need to borrow an older edition book, I'm the guy to ask. I know the 4e rules, but I'm a bigger fan of 3rd personally. And yes, I know the setting.
A former member
Post #: 12
Depending on the day of the Week I'm SO In. I haven't played in almost 8 years but I've owned Shadowrun 1st Ed since it was first released...8)
Stephen
user 12642283
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
I'm in, depending on the day. I can't do Saturday-Monday...

I've GMed and played 2nd and 3rd ed and I own/have read 4th ed, but haven't ever played it. I'm a 29-year old conservative (but not annoyingly so) grad student.
rifter
user 8074239
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Soap good.
Meat Better.
Data jacks are on like Donkey Kong.
It's been a long time since I have played Shadowrun and I can't currently lay hands on my books, but I am definitely interested in playing.
Stephen
user 12642283
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
So is this enough people to start discussing times? I'm still available on Tues-Thurs afternoons...maybe Saturdays at a stretch.
A former member
Post #: 14
I'm still down for something depending on when and where. Friday nights would work good or alternate Saturdays from my other Saturday game.
Mr. W.
user 9498792
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
I would love to jump in on this as well if you're still doing it.

I've got most of the 4E stuff.

I'm actually GMing my first 4e game on Sunday for a small group. Depending on how it goes, (and if no one else wants to) I'll GM.
Dean
user 12651385
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Just became aware of this thread. I would LOVE to get in on a game. Shadowrun is my favorite system. Haven't played 4e, but have read through it. I can play most evenings except Tue and Sun. I have a house with a big table. Located in SW Austin, near 290/mopac.