add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › 2 Players LFG

2 Players LFG

A former member
Post #: 2
My Fiance and I are looking for a group to join. We moved to Austin a few months ago and are finally settled enough that we have decided to start looking for a group.

We dont DM/GM really, but we have played D&D 3-4, Shadowrun, Palladium, Rifts, Rolemaster, and a few others, and are willing to learn/play more.

We are clean, reliable, reasonable, and respectful of peoples property. We live near Lake Travis and would prefer not to have to drive too far, but depending on when we play that is negotiable.

We are looking for a group that plays on the weekends, time is not terribly specific so long as it doesnt get too late sunday evening.
user 7806169
Kyle, TX
Post #: 29
Welcome to Austin. I've been in the area 4 years. No place better in the state, really.

I'm an experienced GM who's been casting about for players for awhile now. I run a rules light variant of 3.5 that uses a simple mechanic, quick character generation, and fast paced gaming. I prefer cinematics and story to number crunching. Optimally, I'd like 3-5 players, but you have to start somewhere. If you want, I can send you the rules (about 10 pages total) plus the campaign info. You can also find more in other posts I've made on the board here. If you're interested, contact me at I don't mind driving out from where I am to GM. It is not mandatory to come to Kyle, but I have no problem hosting, either. Again, welcome to Austin.