Call of Cthulhu

A former member
Post #: 15
is this a d20 system or BRP?
No O.
user 12544838
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 12
We'll be playing the Chaosium 5th Edition Call of Cthulhu. It's not a d20 system, and I'm not sure what a BRP is.
A former member
Post #: 31
BRP is basic role playing the system behind COC and any Chaosium game.
No O.
user 12544838
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 13
ok, learn something new everyday.

Mr. Brown, I guess the answer is BRP.
A former member
Post #: 16
Thanx. Rory, space available, my associate Mr.Green is interested in playing. If my anonymous online "word" means anything, I can say that Mr.Green is a dedicated gamer who is always great to have along on adventures. The players in our guild are all similar in that we are respectful of other peoples property (ie books,pencils,dice ect) , enjoy set up/clean up, really like to "get in character", and are present and active even when the spotlight isn't on them.

The con is of course our "nube" status in the Chaosium system.
Dean
user 12651385
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
For the record:
Prefer Monday
live SW Austin

What time are we looking at? Currently off work @ 5:30 in Bee Cave. Can/will be changing schedule soon.

When next?

Dean
A former member
Post #: 32
The Next step will be sunday meetup for character generation for those unable to make last weeks character creation. At least that is my understanding.
No O.
user 12544838
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 15
Ok, now it's serious.

ATM there are 9 interested players. Larry, John and Josh came out on Sunday the 2nd, so they're in. Mary and Mr. Brown had expressed interest previously, so if they show on Sunday the 8th, they're in too. I also recieved a private email from an experienced CoC player, so if he shows on the 8th, he'll be in. And then Dean as well. So, Mr. Brown, sorry but no room for Mr. Green. He's is still welcome to show on Sunday the 9th with you. You never know, someone else might not show. I'm always interested in meeting new people. But I definitely have to cap the players at 7.

We might as well meetup on sunday at a location to be determined. Barring any unforseen events, the game will begin on Monday, August 9th, around 630 or so. Seating is fairly limited, so if you have a foldup chair you can bring for yourself, I highly advise it.

Everyone who is coming on sunday MUST reply in this thread. I'll PM with the addy. John, Josh and Larry, ya'll don't have to reply, cause you already showed.
Chris
SAlzis
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,

I would love to join you folks -- I've been GM/playing CoC and its derivatives exclusively for many years. Send me that PM, Rory, and I will be there.

-Chris
A former member
Post #: 33
I am planning on being there Sunday. Food Dice and fun i am there.