addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin RPG Meetup Message Board Austin RPG Meetup Discussion Forum › November One-Shot Extravaganza - Game Organizing Thread

November One-Shot Extravaganza - Game Organizing Thread

A former member
Post #: 10
So the One Shot event in November is a go. There are two tables reserved for us at Dragon's Lair. The next step is to determine who wants to run what. The plan is to have two tables with two games going.

So here is how the process will work. We are going to put a call out for games, and anyone can submit a game. Provide a brief synopsis of the game. On November 3rd, I will create a poll where we will vote for the top two games. The decision will be made on Sunday, Nov. 7th. Then people can sign up for games.

Schedule

• Oct 28th - Begin Posting Games
  • Nov. 3rd - Close Game Posting/Begin Poll
  • Nov. 7th - Close Game Poll/Announce Games
  • Nov. 8th Begin Game Sign Up
  • Nov. 14th Meet at Dragon's Lair at 1 pm to play

Please submit any game you are interested in running.
A former member
Post #: 11
I am going to offer to run Remember Tomorrow. It is an indie cyberpunk game. I will have pregens.
A former member
Post #: 2
I can run Doctor Who: Adventures in Space & Time. I'll provide pregenerated characters.
A former member
Post #: 5
I could do some BRP fantasy or maybe Burning Wheel or Riddle of Steel. I'm in the mood for some gritty sword fighting :) I'll put together some game ideas and post a more complete pitch after the weekend.
A former member
Post #: 3
I could do some BRP fantasy or maybe Burning Wheel or Riddle of Steel. I'm in the mood for some gritty sword fighting :) I'll put together some game ideas and post a more complete pitch after the weekend.
I'm a huge fan of BRP fantasy (well, any and all BRP). Would love the chance to play some of that.
A former member
Post #: 230
The 14th collides with an existing group, but I love me some cyberpunk. Run it, I'll find a way.
A former member
Post #: 13
Well... it looks like we only have two definite games. Remember Tomorrow and Dr. Who: Adventures in Time and Space. So I am going to call those as the games for this get together. Now that we have the games. Who's coming for sure?
Steve M
user 12993356
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I can do Sundays, so I'm definitely in. Never actually seen any Dr. Who, but I'm all systems go for Remember Tomorrow.
A former member
Post #: 14
With the lack of response from other members, it looks like people won't really be up for this. Perhaps it was organized too quickly. I am going to call this as a no-go this time around. Maybe we can try for something mid-December.
A former member
Post #: 4
That's cool.

I suspect a combination of the usual winter busy-ness, and the inability to actually schedule a meetup formally.

If anyone, anyone, knows how to reach Trenton, that would be cool.

Otherwise this group is pretty much defunct.