addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Connecticut Ron Paul for President 2012 Message Board › Meetup details changed: Bristol CT GOP Republican Party Straw Poll

Meetup details changed: Bristol CT GOP Republican Party Straw Poll

barbara g.
user 7156348
Monroe, CT
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-1358/events/44399142/­

When: Friday, January 6, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Nuchie's
164 Central Street
Bristol, CT 06010
860-582-8229

Price: $1.00, unknown now

New info:

This will be Jan 6th, starting at 6PM. It will be held an Nuchies in Bristol. The max attendance will be 300 if they booked the big room. Paid online voting will be allowed. I expect this will be a paid attendance event this year given the venue. Bristol just had a major sweep in the last election so the location is significant to the party. This is a dress/respectful occassion. I'll be present to represent for Ron Paul and the EHRTC. via Jon Searles

The topsy turvy Republican primary contest is coming to Bristol.

To raise money for the GOP, the state Republican Party plans to hold a presidential straw poll in Bristol early next year.

The straw poll will give the state's GOP loyalists a chance to weigh in on who should be the party's presidential nominee long before the April 24 primary in Connecticut.

"Let our voices be heard before New Hampshire" holds its first-in-the-nation primary, said Gary Schaffrick, a party leader from Bristol.

The New Hampshire primary is scheduled to be held Jan. 10, a week after the Iowa caucuses. The straw poll in Bristol will be held between the two contests.

The missing info as to when and how will be added when known. Now the first paragraph above. Meetup forces a dollar amount when charging, the charge is unknown now, so I entered $1.00 to make the meetup changes. barbara g.

barbara g.