add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Campaign for Liberty: Pittsburgh Message Board › MEMBERS OF NORTH HILLS GROUP, CHECK HERE FOR IDEAS, UPDATES, ETC

A former member
Post #: 27
Overall I think the first meeting went well. Like most of these things, it was a small group of people that will hopefully grow with time. We discussed fundraising ideas as the main group has 0 funds as of now. We discussed reviving the date auction idea as well as making and selling new types of t-shirts on the internet and at local venues where it seems people would buy.

New T-shirt ideas include those on the fed reserve, 2nd ammendment, income tax, Nafta, Real ID, and all that is unconstitutional. Other items we could come up with would be good as well. For example, Ben mentioned the metal constitution packets that go off at airport security...anything clever like that people would probably be interested in. Activism in small doses, for the average person I guess you could say.

If anyone has any t-shirt ideas, access to printing, graphic design background add to the message board and help us get started. Also, let us know of any fundraising opportunities and/or events you would like to see happen in the north hills area and we can work on it together.

Sara M
user 4193153
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 30
Great idea about the tee shirts. Rob has a store on Cafe Press we could design shirts and sell them on there to raise money for the group.
user 5319576
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 117
Here it is. There are a ton of items that can be customized. Cafe Press has a base price then you add your profit margin onto the cost of the item. It's pretty nice.
A former member
Post #: 29
I came up w/some t-shirt ideas and put them under the files section. Different types, I found a website that allows you to make warning logos etc. and used some of those.
If anyone else has any time to come up w/some post them up on the files sections, robert said he can make them into t-shirt designs at his online store.
A former member
Post #: 36
We are having a group party in North Park this Saturday at 1pm. The grove name is "Carnegie".
This is in the North Hills area, so if you are in this group this would be a great event for you to attend. You can see the details of this event by going to the calendar and clicking on May 10th.
If you can attend please RSVP for this event and if you can contribute some food for our get together we'd greatly appreciate it, otherwise we may be rationing out hot dogs lol.