add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

South Jersey Ron Paul for Liberty Message Board › We can change our country one person at a time

We can change our country one person at a time

Donna W.
user 4444626
Mantua, NJ
Post #: 522­

"Someone asked me what is my solution. Again, politicians are a reflection of society. Change society and you change the leaders they will allow / tolerate. As far as that goes, I can’t do anything but offer an example of integrity to those who I interact with. I can change myself. I can’t change others. I don’t suffer from delusions of grandeur, that one man can wave a magic wand and change the country. The country does not want to be changed. The vast majority of the country likes things just fine the way they are. Didn’t yesterday’s election prove that?

Start small. Start with yourself. 'You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.'"

donna w.
user 27965392
Valley Forge, PA
Post #: 6
You are so right. Thanks for that. Have a blessed day.
Sincerely, another "donna"