FOX affiliates will lose their FCC license over this Ron Paul Black out. They will not have served the public interest to exclude any party candidates.
There will be 100,000 emails of "public record"
1) At the beginning of EACH email or FAX to an affiliate (actual broadcaster, not the network) ask that the comment be placed in their "FCC Public File." They are required to comply with your request.
This "Public File" is reviewed by the FCC each time that station's license is up for renewal. Not getting a license renewed means the station is worthless.
Give your opinion that the broadcaster is "Not acting in the public interest" and give detailed reasoning.
We can specifically start slamming each affiliate under the FCC "Equal Time Rule."
----- Original Message ----
From: John Vidurek <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Monday, December 31,[masked]:12:19 AM
Subject: [ronpaul-379] Last Call for Liberty - Now is the time
The following is encouraging view/read
(1) View Video > Help Us Win Iowa for Ron Paul: Operation Call for Paul >
(2) ALSO > Iowa Caucus poll -- please vote - just passing this on..
Dr Paul was taken off this poll earlier. We have sent 1000's of e-mails and
have gotten him back on. His poll numbers on here WERE much much lower (due
to their removing him .nice how that works huh). Now he is neck and neck
with the (S)Huckster. Please vote on this link and send a message to these
folks. Thanks! >
(3) Ron Paul TV Special for Iowa - pt. 1 >
This video was prepared for a Ron Paul TV Special for Iowa - pt. 1 this will take them into YouTube and then open then wide for RON Paul videos including Ron Paul TV Special for Iowa - pt. 2 which shows up. >
(4) Wall Street Journal: Ron Beats Rudy?
(5) Today, December 31st is the end of the 4th quarter. Let's finish this quarter with a BANG! www.Donate2008.org already has over 1,200 pledges for tomorrow's New Year's Eve money bomb. Please help with the final push tomorrow to brake 20 million for Ron Paul at www.RonPaul2008.com
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY
", your message will be sent to everyone
on this mailing list ([address removed]
This message was sent by John Vidurek ([address removed]) from The Wash D C Jan 20, 2009 Inaugural Ron Paul Meetup.
To learn more about John Vidurek, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click hereMeetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
Broadway New York NY 10012 USA