Liberty is in cardiac arrest and time is running out and as you all know Dr Paul is our last
hope. It is time that we all get seriously moving. I have been thinking for some time now what
can we do? I see that many have a lot of ideas but I also see that many are trying to figure
out what to do. Here is what I suggest that we can all do.
1) Lets get Ron Paul Revolution signs across America it starts in your county with a plan to
have a banner on every overhead of every highway, we have about three months to
accomplish this before the Primaries. Visit and join >
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RonPaulRevolutionSignsAcrossAmerica/ to learn how to
create banners at $1.94 each and how and where to hang them
2) Join your local Republican party group and lets get sharing Ron Paul with them, remember
United we stand divided we fall, these are the people who are going to be voting in the
Primaries. Let me suggest that we not waste our time trying to turn the neo-con’s they are
blinded by war and they simply cannot hear you.
3) Make contact with the Republican, Democratic, Libertarian, Conservative and etc. groups
at college campuses in your county to request audience to share why they need to support
Ron Paul for President, these are people who are just becoming politically aware and are
primed supporters for Ron Paul.
4) Learn how to become a Delegate visit and join >
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ron_Paul_Delegates/ for information in your state.
5) We all have a circle of influence friends, relatives and acquaintances we need to share
Ron Paul with at least one person a day, invite them to meetings.
6) Consider joing the national group > Ron Paul Friends USA > http://rlc.meetup.com/85/
If we all commit to doing something to inform others and we excite them to do the same we
will be successful. Thank you for your time.
Last call for Liberty