align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Wash D C Jan 20, 2013 Inaugural Ron Paul Meetup Message Board › Counter Financial Summit Washington D.C. Nov. 15, 2008

Counter Financial Summit Washington D.C. Nov. 15, 2008

George B.
user 7114871
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Patriots - update - WE NEED MEETING ROOM!

I'm in the final planning stage of our trip to Washington D. C. to cover the Financial Summit Nov. 15, 2008. I'm planning on taking Charlotte Littlefield Brown and a camera man with me. We plan on a live broadcast from Washington D.C. on www.thesecrettruth.com Sat. 10-12 ET in addition
we need a meeting room in a Library or Church, say for Sat. Nov. 15th or Sun. Nov. 16th afternoon. Joan Veon of www.womensgroup.org will be our key speaker along with Richard C. Cook author of www.tendrilpress.com/we-hold-these-truth­s

This meeting will be a live web cast with video and audio with the address made available to all Ron Paul supporters.

We will be coordinating our efforts with www.gcnlive.com GCN founder
Ted Anderson but will also coordinate exclusive breaking news with The Alex Jones Show www.infowars.com

Buffalo Billiards at Dupont Circle is a tentative hangout place.

A meeting hall of some size close in would be appreciated, perhaps a library, church or civic center we can use to hold our meeting.

We need your help.

We have traveled all over the country supporting Ron Paul. The last event we broadcast live was in Minneapolis. Minn of The Rally For The Republic. That broadcast was a 8 hour and 38 minute broadcast. We were one of two webcasters who participated.

The following sites contain some of my work:

www.greencity.com
www.thesecrettruth.com
www.worldreview.tv

george butler
512 963-4275