Re: [ronpaul-93] 13 years for chalking up a sidewalk???????

From: Mike B.
Sent on: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:14 AM
so how is the work going? When will we do a membership meeting?

Mike

At 11:41 AM 7/1/2013, you wrote:
>I thought the video was very well done.
>It's too bad there were not more protesters there but it looked to be
>a decent turnout. I couldn't help but laugh when the cop said "you can
>only color in the line."
>
>
>-Mike Paster
>
>
>"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"
>
>
>
>On Jul 1, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Mike Benoit
><[address removed]> wrote:
>
> > Where have all the protestors gone?????? Short video on free speech
> > tyranny. Please look for the Fully Informed Jury Association plug.
> >
> > https://www.youtub...­ Let me know what you
> > think.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> >
> >
> > Michael Benoit
> > Ron Paul for President
> > http://www.meetup...­
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to
> > everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> > http://www.meetup...­
> > This message was sent by Mike Benoit ([address removed])
> > from Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County.
> > To learn more about Mike Benoit, visit his/her member profile: 
> http://www.meetup...­
> > Set my mailing list to email me
> >
> > As they are sent
> > http://www.meetup...­
> >
> > In one daily email
> > http://www.meetup...­
> >
> > Don't send me mailing list messages
> > http://www.meetup...­
> > Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>--
>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to 
>everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>http://www.meetup...­
>This message was sent by Mike Paster ([address removed]) 
>from Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County.
>To learn more about Mike Paster, visit his/her member profile: 
>http://www.meetup...­
>Set my mailing list to email me
>
>As they are sent
>http://www.meetup...­
>
>In one daily email
>http://www.meetup...­
>
>Don't send me mailing list messages
>http://www.meetup...­
>Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>
>
>
>-----
>No virus found in this message.
>Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>Version:[masked]­ / Virus Database: 3204/6454 - Release Date: 07/01/13

Michael Benoit
Ron Paul for President
http://www.meetup...­ 

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy