Re: [ronpaul-93] Re: Question about Electronic Communications Privacy Act

From: Leigh S.
Sent on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:58 PM
Anne,
 
Secession wouldn't work.  The president would send troops to quell any uprising.  The police have been militarized while the populace has been sleeping.  Commanders have been asked lately if they would order firing on the American people, and anyone saying NO is being replaced.  I am not meaning it is hopeless, but a revolt is what the government is preparing for.  Look at the camps they've built.  They are daring us all to fight them, and I think we can come up with more creative ways to oppose them.  The solution right now is to educate everyone you know.
 
Leigh

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. Ron Paul

From: Anne <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24,[masked]:02 AM
Subject: RE: [ronpaul-93] Re: Question about Electronic Communications Privacy Act

Secession?

---- Andrea Bacon <[address removed]> wrote:

=============
If you ask me we need to start over. at all levels

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

Anne <[address removed]> wrote:

>Must be done from grassroots level - massive replacements in 2014 - we ALL need to seriously consider RUNNING ourselves.
>
>
>---- Andrea Bacon <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>=============
>Sure! If we can get reps behind it?
>
>Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T
>
>Anne <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>>I was thinking in terms of using our constitutional authority at the state level to nullify the Income Tax, the Federal Reserve, and repeal the (un)constitutional amendments that impose inappropriate federal authority over states.
>>
>>
>>---- i4freedom <[address removed]> wrote:
>>
>>=============
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>--
>>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/
>>This message was sent by Anne  ([address removed]) from Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County.
>>To learn more about Anne , visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/members/20805711/
>>Set my mailing list to email me
>>
>>As they are sent
>>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=1
>>
>>In one daily email
>>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=2
>>
>>Don't send me mailing list messages
>>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=0
>>Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>--
>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/
>This message was sent by Andrea Bacon ([address removed]) from Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County.
>To learn more about Andrea Bacon, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/members/36121472/
>Set my mailing list to email me
>
>As they are sent
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=1
>
>In one daily email
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=2
>
>Don't send me mailing list messages
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=0
>Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>--
>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/
>This message was sent by Anne  ([address removed]) from Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County.
>To learn more about Anne , visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/members/20805711/
>Set my mailing list to email me
>
>As they are sent
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=1
>
>In one daily email
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=2
>
>Don't send me mailing list messages
>http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=0
>Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>
>




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/
This message was sent by Andrea Bacon ([address removed]) from Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County.
To learn more about Andrea Bacon, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/members/36121472/
Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=0
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]






--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/
This message was sent by Anne  ([address removed]) from Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County.
To learn more about Anne , visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/members/20805711/
Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/list_prefs/?pref=0
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]



People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy