Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County Message Board › Looking for something to do to help Ron Paul's election

Looking for something to do to help Ron Paul's election

Mike B.
Mblibertarian7
Group Organizer
Santee, CA
Post #: 51
This discussion is in regards to finding things we can do to help Ron Paul get elected. Some people have time on their hands due to being out of work. I will provide you with materials to hand out to local businesses if you would like to spend a little time doing that. You can do it close to home so you don't have to spend gas money.

I would like people to team up doing this so it is more fun.

I am in the San Diego east county and could work with someone out here if you would like.

Lets see this message string go wild with ideas.

We have signs to post as well.

Mike
A former member
Post #: 1
currently interviewing for a job...dont know my complete schedule yet but interested in assisting. i live in el cajon off chase from the 8 freeway, but im also in the clairemont mission bay area m-fri working till 1030 am so can possibly cover both at certain times..so let me know what i can do. thx Mike
Adam S.
user 30847372
Coronado, CA
Post #: 3
In addition to the post cards you guys are handing out, I found a great site helps Meetup groups distribute Ron Paul informational DVD's. Just another idea that may be worth looking in to. I've got all the links and info if anyone is interested. I will start a new discussion thread to see if anyone would be interested.

Adam
A former member
Post #: 1
I started a Ron Paul Banner Bomb contest if anyone is interested:

http://goo.gl/qdYqW...­

San Diego is winning BTW!! :-)
Mario L.
user 24199922
San Diego, CA
Post #: 8
Roger, Isnt that what this group is doing?