Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County Message Board › A message from Jack Hunter....The Southern Avenger...

A message from Jack Hunter....The Southern Avenger...

Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA
Ok people.. You all know how involved I am in Ron Paul's campaign and how hard MANY of us have worked on this. (thank you SD RP Warriors!)

I am seeing comments from people in this group believing he has dropped out.

I'm telling you, RON PAUL HAS NOT DROPPED OUT!!!

The MSM took his release from yesterday and twisted it, as always, and now trying to get those that watch the MSM to believe he has dropped out so you won't come out and vote for him.

But I am SHOCKED that some of you would fall for this when we know and have witnessed what the establishment will do to fight Dr. Paul.

I have also heard some of you doubt the strategy. Please don’t. I think most of us know how hard it has been to fight the establishment and I hope you understand that everything that is being done is calculated to try and beat the establishment goons.

I witnessed last night, how Ron Nehring actually got up in front of a room and implied that Ron Paul had dropped out and that now, “we are a happy NeoCon family all behind Romney”. *puke*

Needless to say I did NOT stand for that and Jasmine Allen and I confronted him. Still…he went his marry way thinking he accomplished what he intended. Fortunately, most of that room would have still voted for Romney so we didn’t lose much.

However, the ONLY WAY WE WILL LOSE is if YOU give up now. TWO weeks from the Primaries and with the misconception that he has dropped out is when we need you the most!

Do NOT stop spreading the word. Do NOT allow the MSM to brainwash people. Let those close to you know that this is a false rumor.

We might be able to use these lies to our advantage. If Romney supporters thing he has it in the bag…they might not show up to vote in the Primaries so this is our chance to take advantage of that and get as many people as we can to show up to Vote for Dr Paul.

HE WILL REMAIN IN THE CA BALLOT.

And remember…this is not the end of the fight. The fight to spread the message of Liberty and restoring America will survive regardless of what happens with the Ron Paul campaign. DO NOT EVER FORGET THAT. J

Let me know if any of you have questions! and please vote June 5th!!!!

Please watch the video from one of my favorite Liberty activists, Jack Hunter, the Southern Avenger:

http://www.youtube.co...­