Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County Message Board › Please STOP sending petitions for Dr Paul to run 3rd party.

Please STOP sending petitions for Dr Paul to run 3rd party. The Primaries are NOT over

Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA

I am not sure how else to BEG people to please NOT send out these petitions for him to run 3rd party.

PLEASE STOP!

He has already said that he will not.

And if he decides, it will be on his own.  

I have also heard (not sure of the validity) that if anyone that is in his delegate list, signs this petition, they will automatically be disqualified.

There is already much confusion about his run.  We don't need MORE CONFUSION.

As it stand....HE IS STILL RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

WE ARE GOING TO TAMPA.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

So don't send any more of these mails please.

Mike...please do not approve any more of these mails.

THANKS.

Monica
A former member
Post #: 14
Monica you want to stop free speech? you are a true Republican. i will do what i see is best for my country. you have no right" to tell us to do anything. enjoy tampa. jesse benton has said romney will most likely win the nomination. and we may get lucky and they will let dr. paul in the building this year. this is bull the way this party has treated us and dr. paul. yes i want him to run as a third party. i will not vote for Romney. and i will go to the libertarian party. thats where Ron Paul should be in not the republican nazi party.
Leigh S.
eleighs
San Diego, CA
Post #: 520
Robert,

I didn't like Benton's defeatist message either. While I'd like Dr. Paul to run as a third party candidate, too, I respect whatever decision he makes. If any of his supporters want him to run as a third party, please don't sign any petitions to that effect until after the Tampa convention. Let the process play out to the end before upsetting his strategy. I don't think you are a true believer in him if you do anything else. This isn't about controlling your rights, this is about honoring Dr. Paul's wishes. He has data and communications that you don't, and I trust him to do what's right.
A former member
Post #: 24
i dont trust any politicians. and its not about Ron Paul wishes and his fucking data" how dare you say i dont trust him. i am a republican and my party has stolen this process from us and dr. paul. you need to trust him because he may surprise you and run on a third party ticket. he never said no. and for letting the process play out i agree with you. i will not stop sending petitions and you have no right to ask me to do that.
Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA
Post #: 755
Robert...this has NOTHING to do with free speech. It has to do with you doing COUNTER PRODUCTIVE things for the Campaign.

Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA
Post #: 756
UN-EFFIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!
Leigh S.
eleighs
San Diego, CA
Post #: 522
Robert,

I have been campaigning for Dr. Paul for 8 years now, so I think I have the right to call you on your interfering sentiment. I can't control you, nor do I want to. I am simply trying to reason with you. Before the Tampa convention is a horrible time to be bringing up the third party run. It will have the opposite effect you are trying to accomplish. Look at what the media reported about a simple letter he wrote. Imagine what they could do about the petition.

I know people who won't support Dr. Paul because they believe he's the kind of low life that will snatch Republican victory from Romney by running third party. And just how do you assume that he'll surprise us on it? He knows where all the bodies are buried, so to speak, in the political world. If he thinks a third party run is a bad idea, he won't do it. He has been running for president off and on for many years, so he certainly wants to win more than you want him to. But he is also a rare breed, an ethical candidate.

I guess you don't understand the concept of supporting a candidate. Its not about you, you, you.
A former member
Post #: 26
you people crack me up Jesse benton tells us that Romney will most likely win the nomination. and you people think those of us who see Ron Paul"s message as the most important thing not the good old boy republicans.
and urge him to run as a third party. that its a bad idea. i have been fighting for this country all my life you little prick" how dare you say i do not understand the concept of supporting a candidate screw you Ronald Reagan,H.ross Perot,Patrick J. Buchanan, Ron Paul. men who i have supported in my life. dont message me back jerk off.
Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA
Post #: 758
Considering that there are only two people replying to you..then that little "prick" jerk off you are talking about is either me- a 45 yo woman- or Leigh-a forty something (?) yo woman.

Just goes to show how out of touch with reality you are.

All people are asking is that you let him finish one process before starting another...and to stop sabotaging what he is doing now because if a delegate signs this petition...they run the risk of being disqualified.

Not much to ask....
Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA
Post #: 759
Brilliant people think outside the box.

Robert...you people apparently only think in conventional way and that's why you are in a panic. You are soall over the place that it makes you seem a bit erratic. Chill. Unlike you...some of us people get it....

Google: Doug Weed Blog