Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County Message Board › Since the debate on May 3, Ron Paul:
|A former member||
1. Handily won two post-debate polls posted by event sponsor MSNBC.
2. Placed a close third (18%) in a post-debate poll on the conservative Drudge Report.
3. Won an ABCNews.com online debate poll with 84%.
4. Won a C-SPAN online GOP candidate poll with 69%.
5. Became the third most-mentioned person in the blogosphere, beating out Paris Hilton, according to the reputable Technorati.com.
6. Produced a YouTube.com video that was ranked the 8th most popular overall video, and the most-viewed political video.
7. Was featured, by popular demand, on the front of Digg.com.
8. Generated so many bulletin posts on MySpace.com that the site owner News Corp. blocked all additional posts about Dr. Paul.
9. Became a "most searched" term on Google and Yahoo!.
10. Saw a quadrupling of daily visitors to RonPaul2008.com.