align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Philadelphia Campaign For Liberty Meetup Message Board › The Pennsylvania Delegate Process

The Pennsylvania Delegate Process

George W.
user 19086171
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Do people here understand the delegation process for PA? Throughout this campaign, I keep seeing that the straw polls are only "beauty contests" and that gathering delegates is very, very important. Do we have a plan to maximize delegates for Ron Paul from Philadelphia?

I still don't quite understand the process in PA. Could someone explain it to me and give me suggestions on what I should be doing to prepare for election day?
Joe O.
user 2522911
Aston, PA
Post #: 117
Pa is one of I believe two states that actually votes on primary day for their delegates. Basically, when you go to vote on primary day, get the GOP 'cheat sheet' and vote for the names NOT on the list.....

Depending on what CD you are in, the RP people may have cheat sheets of their own made up to hand out of the actual RP delegates that you need to vote for.

George W.
user 19086171
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Oh hmm. Is there any way to receive these RP cheat sheets ahead of time? I wouldn't mind staying there for awhile and passing them out.