add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

DelCo for Liberty Meetup Group Message Board › Sign, sign everywhere a sign

Sign, sign everywhere a sign

A former member
Post #: 2
Let's get this thing rolling. I have seen but ONE Ron Paul sign in my travels in SE PA so far. And that's the one in my yard! They are really cheap so if you don't have one yet jump on it.

More importantly, does anyone know the rules for placing signs along roads and on telephone polls etc. It's time to start getting these up and in peoples faces as they drive too and from work. I was hoping to get some strategy or group effort though.

I'll check into ruling but please let me know if you are interested in strategically placing signs in the Delaware County area and we can try and join forces.