Announcing a new Meetup for Greater NYC Campaign for Liberty!
What: Massive Rally on Wall Street! Promote Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill - H.R. 1207
When: April 3,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Wall Street (NYSE)
Meetup Description: There will be a massive rally on Wall Street on Friday April 3rd at 1:00 PM, and continues well into the afternoon. Come during your lunch break, or leave work early. We need to take advantage of this opportunity to spread the word about the insidious Federal Reserve, and promote Ron Paul's bill H.R. 1207 to bring transparency and accountability to the Fed. Look for someone with an "Audit the Federal Reserve" sign, and we'll have some flyers for you to hand out.
Print your own if you prefer: Click here for the Audit the Fed Flyer.
Although this event is organized by the left leaning "Bail Out the People" group, this rally will be huge, and will certainly reach a large number of people from all walks of life.
Additional event info here.
Friday, April 3
Gather at 1pm on Wall Street at Broadway
Rally on Broadway from Wall Street south to Exchange and block further South to the 'Bull'. There will be contingents of youth, women, worker and immigrant rights, and more.
* The Youth and Student contingent for the march will assemble at Beaver and Broadway at 12:45pm.
* Look for the "Bail Out Women and Our Communities" banner to march with the Women's Contingent
* Details for other contingents will be posted over the next few days - check out www.BailOutPeople.org for details.
MARCH on AIG
* We will march through the narrow streets of the New York Financial District - Major financial institutions are all along Broadway and within one block of Rally - Chase, Fidelity, American Express, the New York Stock Exchange, the Federal Reserve, and more.
* We will march east on Pine to the AIG Buildings at 70 Pine and 80 Pine and then to the AIG Building on Water St.
* Then, we will march north on Water Street to Foley Square, for an ending rally at 5:15 at Foley Square
* 2, 4, or 5 to Wall Street
* R or W to Rector Street
* J, M or Z to Broad Street
* M1, M6 or M15 to Broadway-Nassau/Fulton Street
* NJ PATH trains to World Trade Center and 5 minute walk.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/campaignforlibertynyc/calendar/10085622/